This morning I opened my Passion Planner (which I use with moderate success) and took a few minutes to answer the following questions. It proved to be a powerful reflection and resetting. It was so helpful to review what’s been working, what I’ve learned and where I want to shift.
I’ve modified and tweaked the questions and invite you to grab a tea or coffee and a journal or some paper, and take a few minutes to reflect, celebrate the past month and turn your attention to the next one. If you prefer, download this PDF worksheet I created just for you.
- What was the most memorable part of the past month? Describe it with detail. What happened, how did you feel, what do you notice coming up for you as you remember it?
- What were the three biggest lessons you’ve learned in the past month?
- How are you different between this past month and the month before it?
- What or who are you especially grateful for this past month?
- What do you need to celebrate from this past month?
- Name three things you can improve on this upcoming month. What are concrete actions you can take to work towards these improvements?
- Freestyle time. Sketch, scribble or write a few words to set the energy for the coming month.
Feel free to share with your friends, colleagues and family. Imagine if we took this time, at work with our teams and at home with ourselves or families, to do this each month…!
I’d love to hear what comes up for you in your reflections.